1. For the first question we want to know when did you start to play the bass guitar? Was it easy for you to learn bass?
I started playing when I was 15
2. Playing on the bass for you is… Hobby? Job? Lifestyle?
More of a hobby these days but would like to see the stage again
3. Who is your musical inspiration among bassists?
Geddy Lee, Chris Squire, Tom Hamilton
4. Do you play any other musical instruments? If you start to learn another one which would you like?
Mandolin, would love re acquainting myself with piano
5. Musical instrument with which you can be associated with is…
6. Tell us about the projects in which you participate?
Just jamming with friends for now
7. What do you feel on live performances? How friendly and open are you with your fans?
Crowd energy, been known to go into the audience
8. What do you like except music? Can you imagine yourself in other areas of life?
Golf hunting. Not really
9. Maybe other bass players or those who start to learn bass are reading this article now. Let’s talk about technical stuff. Which brand do you prefer? Does quality of music depend on the guitar’s brand or of the skill of the bass player?
I play a Fender Jazz with a maple fretboard as my main bass. I also have a Squire bass that is fretless and is modeled after Jaco’s bass of doom. The Jazz bass feels most comfortable to me. I think first off you need to find a bass that you think feels and sounds good no matter what style of music you prefer. Certain basses don’t always work well in certain styles because of they way they are made. Certain pickups, fretted or fret less don’t always work from genre to genre. Because of the pickups on my main Jazz, it might not sound right playing jazz or bluegrass because they are a bit growl and aggressive.
10. And the last question is about your musical dreams and plans. What are you planning for the future? What are you dreaming about? What should we wish for you?
I would just love to get up in front of people, play interesting music and overhear people saying I’m not too bad.